For more than fifteen years, Select has provided a unique solution for parents who want their children to have a good start in learning languages, but can’t find time to fit them into their family’s already busy life.
To work with our youngest students, we have carefully selected language teachers who fulfil all of the following requirements:
- They have graduated from a course which instructed in teaching children.
- They have graduated from a course in the language at a level which indicates proficiency in the language.
- They have experience living in a country where the language is spoken.
- They are able to create rapport with children.
- They have good class management skills.
- They have nice, pleasant friendly personalities.
As well as ensuring quality of what goes on during the lesson, Select Training Solutions also ensures your child has the greatest chance of learning the language by taking steps outside the lesson:
- With maximum class size of 12 children, we ensure your child will have a significant opportunity to speak, and the teacher will be able to pay attention to every child’s progress.
- We arrange for the lessons to take place at the child’s school, in hours after lessons. In this way, the daily routine of the child –and the parent- is disturbed as little as possible.
- All materials are prepared and supplied by Select, and relevant to each specific group.
- The teacher consults and prepares the course in relation to the needs and abilities of the children in the group.
- Additional, seasonal lessons are prepared extra to the course sessions, free of charge, making the language interesting and fun.
We are currently running lessons for the academic year 2017/2018
- 1st Semester – 09.2017 – 01.2018
- Winter Break – 12.02.2018 – 25.02.2018
- 2nd Semester – 02.2018 – 06.2018
- Lessons take place twice per week for 45 minutes, each semester contains 30 lessons
- Groups contain minimum 6, and maximum 12 children
Total cost: 510 zł per semester
Price includes all materials
Registration takes place during lessons
Register your child’s group
- Szkoła Podstawowa nr 1 im. Komisji Edukacji Narodowej w Krakowie
- Szkoła Podstawowa nr 2 im. Świętego Wojciecha w Krakowie
- Szkoła Podstawowa nr 50 im. Włodzimierza Tetmajera w Krakowie
- Szkoła Podstawowa nr 95 im. Władysława Broniewskiego w Krakowie
- Szkoła Podstawowa nr 7 im. Wojska Polskiego w Krakowie
- Zespół Szkół Sióstr Nazaretanek – Szkoła Podstawowa nr 164 im. Bł. Franciszki Siedliskiej w Krakowie
If you would like us to organize lessons at your school, please contact us.
If you want to find out more, please contact us at:
(12) 616 21 41, 690 568 140 or e-mail: email@example.com
This is what some of the parents say about us:
- “(…)we’re happy with the lessons. We like that our daughter really enjoys her lessons with Justyna” -Mother of Agnieszka, from Class 5
- “The children are so fascinated by English that they said they want to have lessons every day!” –Mother of Ola, from Class 2
- “My daughter loves going to English lessons, and is infatuated with her teacher, and I appreciate how she learns through games –she’s fallen in love with English!” -Mother of Maja, aged 7
- “ ‘Why is it only Tuesday today? We don’t have English until Thursday!’ –that’s a quote from my 8-year old son. I don’t have to add anything else!” –Father of Adam, aged 8
- “My son used to have English lessons with another language school, but only started to speak in the language now – after lessons with Select’s teacher, he won’t stop talking!” –Mother of Krzysiek, from Class 5
- The lesson topics are very interesting, the stories are fascinating, the teachers are really engaged –the most unusual animals in the world, strange customs, culture throughout the world; Justyna makes sure the children will do anything to learn as much as possible” –Mother of Marysia, from Class 5